Thursday, February 23, 2012

Coming up for air!!!

Hello everyone!

What a busy few weeks it's been!  I finally completed the quilt for The Quilter Magazine which will be in the August/Septemer issue, out in July.  I have secured two other magazine engagements and, in the meantime, was fortunate enough to have one more design selected for a new fabric line for P&B Textiles.  Whew!  I'm alwasy so glad for the time to just sit and work on designs!

I also have a good number of commissions that always keep me busy.  Here is a sorority tshirt quilt I just finished yesterday.



We've had days in the 80's this week which is pretty toasty for February.  Our winter veggies are about done and we have started putting in some spring goodies.  Here is the last of our cabbage.  Mmmmmmmm




Today I enjoyed getting out and doing a little shopping.  I found some nice fabric at The Quilt Haus in New Braunfels for the baby quilt a friend has commissioned.  She's on her way over to check it out.  I hope she likes it!



I hope everyone is enjoying their day.  It's almost Friday!

-- Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment